Sunday, March 30, 2014

Daylight Savings Time

Last night at the President Sederholm's house, we found out that Denmark has Daylight Savings Time.  I have never been a fan but I am now.  To wake up every morning at 5:30 a.m. because the sun is blasting through the blinds is hard.  This way the sun rises at 6:30 a.m. - a more acceptable time for a few days anyway.

This will be short and sweet.  We are on our way to another dinner for the Thorne's and I have to get ready.  I have been fighting a horrible headache all day but at least it feels like 60 degrees outside.  I will take that warmth any day.  I won't need to wear a sweater on the way to the Hansen's tonight, we will be carrying our sweaters to wear home. 

We need to be aware of pickpockets right now.  One of our fellow senior sisters lost everything the other day.  I am actually locking my purse with a travel lock so they can't take anything.  Should be an interesting summer.

No comments: