Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prep Day

The mission's P-day (preparation day) is Tuesday.  Ours is obviously Saturday.  We had our shopping spree this morning (I have got to start buying a little  each day and not try and do all of our shopping once a week.  It is a hard mind set for me to get into.  I walked into the bakery and the girl that seems to always be there when we are - starting getting my order ready before I asked.  She also gave a chocolate cream bar that was wonderful.  It had melted chocolate on top of  a cream filling.  Not sure what the creation was called.

We got to talk to Pam last night with Dane.  It was great visit.  We are hoping Heidi will call tonight.  I know there is no way we can talk to family on Sunday.  Everyone is in church at the time to call us.

I did three loads of wash, which is in truth - one if I used a regular washer.  I am all caught up and ready for the Sabbath.  Hopefully we will make it tomorrow.  It will be interesting to ride bus 10 and 4a again after not riding it all week.

No comments: