Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Sick Day!

We are both sick and ended up staying home for multiple reasons.  We felt so bad that we slept 12 hours and finally woke up because I had to eat.  I slept off and on all morning.  I was running a fever last night and knew we shouldn't go and share this more than we already have.  Clyde wasn't any better than I was.  It just seemed the best choice.  We ended up going downtown and paying our internet bill because we were not working anyway.  You can only pay using a debit card if you pay in person.  Otherwise we have to get a Danish bank account and that just isn't something we want to do.  We already have 2 accounts in the states!

I was laughing today about the toilet paper.  When we lived in Germany - 50 and 40 years ago, all of Europe had toilet paper about the softness of construction paper.  The toilet paper we have here now is like the states.  The other funny thing is that in the states  you choose from 15 different brands and with varying degrees of softness.  Here you have 2 to choose from.  Paper towels are like mini rolls compared to the states.  A sheet is 6x6.  It reminds me of playing house when I was little.

I took some pictures and will post them soon.  I just don't feel like hassling with it right now. 

Last night, we got to talk to Heather for almost 2 hours.  It was so wonderful to visit with her and the girls. 

No comments: