Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Imagine my surprise...

Imagine my surprise when I bit into a cinnamon roll and found apple filling in it.  Not what I expected at all but so good.  I finally decided to get a treat at the bakery instead of just bread.  It was a good one.

We ended up staying home today.  Hopefully tomorrow we will be up for work again.  It is getting boring being here but on the other hand the thought of having to take busses or trains is overwhelming.  I sure hope tomorrow we are up for it.

Because we haven't been out of the apartment much the last two days, we have nothing to say.  I do have to say that having your exhaust fan and stove light on one switch is dumb.  I hate the exhaust and don't use it unless I absolutely have too.  BUT you turn on one and you turn on the other here.

Hopefully we will have more to say tomorrow.

No comments: