Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Day

We have had quite a week so far.  We did 5 books today and processed about 20,000 names for indexing in the future.  It was a bit of a record for us.  It started out miserable this morning with wind and rain but by afternoon the sun was shining.  Our ride home we quick and easy - in fact I think we made it home in record time today.

For my daughters - tomorrow is December 5.  It is when the shoes go out in the evening so on the morning of December 6, St. Nicholas will have arrived and filled the shoes.  Have fun.

We are plugging along here and doing fine.  I feel like I have so much to post and yet when I sit down, I forget.  I am enjoying working and spending my day with Clyde.

I do want to say - on every single page (there are 6 deaths per page) that we digitize, a baby or young child dies of things that can be prevented now.  Typhus, diphtheria, pertussis, measles and so many other things.  We have become afraid of inoculations because of the side affects - of which none have been proven.  Our bodies are no longer reacting to antibiotics they way they should.  Please inoculate your children.  It is heart breaking to see so many deaths for diseases that now can be wiped out - if we just are aware of the dangers.  I will now step off of my soapbox.  Besides, I know that I am preaching to the choir here.  I would say half of the deaths, easy are children and infants on these records.

No comments: