Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, Monday

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and cough again.  I have been running a fever off and on all day.  Not a good opening for the week.

We were having some issues with our pictures last week but got the situation resolved today.  We got 4 books done with about 26 hundred names in all today.  We kept getting interrupted and things went slower than we usually go.  Plus we had to download last weeks work when we left so abruptly on Thursday.  Tomorrow will be a better day, providing I can make it in.

We took the bus and train today and it seems the better way to go.  Clyde wants to ride bikes so bad but he doesn't realize the last thing I want to do is have to work to get home after work.  Besides, I hate riding bikes.  I have poor balance and my knees ache all the time as it is.  Just the thoughts of bending my knees that many times is mind numbing.  Maybe by Spring, I will feel differently.  Right now in the ice and snow, biking just seems like an accident waiting to happen.

I am going to go and drink some herbal tea and go to be.

No comments: