Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Today I am Thankful to Have Things to Be Thankful For!

I was driving around yesterday and it struck me how people are still cleaning up from Hurricane Sandy and the Nor'Easter that blew through right after.  Some houses have roofs that are gone and windows blown out of their houses.  I have seen windshields and car  windows blown out too.  Fortunately the weather has been pretty temperate since then and it is giving people a chance to clean up and repair before the heavy winter starts.  I am so grateful that our damage is a few scratches on our car and some scratches on our windshield.  

I am thankful daily for so many blessings that one month of writing them is impossible.  I just wanted to write one day about non-specific things that I was thankful for because I know I am truly blessed.  This is by no means the end to my thankful blogs.  Just a reflection.

No comments: