Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today I am Thankful My Personal Trainer

Early last summer, I hired Karen King to help me get into shape for our mission.  When the place that I had worked out for the last 7 years closed down last Christmas, I had been at loose ends.  I found Karen, a friend and trainer that had worked there, and knew my prayers had been answered.

So far she has helped me lose 15 pounds, stand 1 hour and walk 30 minutes.  This may not be a big deal to most people - but to me it is huge.  When I first started, I could hardly walk 10 minutes without being in agony.  Now I can go 40 minutes sometimes and not realize it.  The day I voted, I stood in line for 1 hour and 10 minutes.  I didn't even realize I was in line that long.  6 months ago, I would have had to get out of line and wait until I could vote with Clyde, so he could save me a spot and I could sit.  Life is good and getting better!

No comments: