Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am Thankful for Holiday Movies and Specials

This is the season when we watch some of my favorite movies.  We always watch "Holiday Inn" on Thanksgiving.  I have been reluctant to get too gung ho about the Season yet because Clyde tires of it quickly.  So when he is not home I watch movies like "Christmas in Connecticut" and the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.  I will officially get the movies out that I own on Heidi's birthday.  That is the beginning of the Season in our house and always has been.  With access to Amazon Prime this year, I have had fun watching holiday movies that I wouldn't get to see otherwise.

My most favorite move is a Christmas movie, The Bishop's Wife with Cary Grant, Loretta Young and David Niven.  A lot of people do not like this movie because they say the ending doesn't make sense.  I think it makes perfect sense and for some reason, though I have loved other movies, this one has always been my favorite.

What is your favorite holiday movie or Christmas Special?

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

The Muppet Christmas Carol. My kids like all the Santa Clause movies.