Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am Thankful for Change

I completely spaced that we were into November.  For the last several years I have done 'Thankful' blogs everyday of the month of November.  I will consider my  blog about Hurricane Sandy my first thankful blog - because we are so grateful we came off so easy from that terrible storm.

I am thankful for change.  It shakes things up and makes me look at life in a new way.  It makes me do things differently and/or it spurs me on to get things done.  Change has always been a good thing in my life.  There were times I have ranted and raved about it at first but somehow, Heavenly Father has always known just the changes that are right for me at the right time.  It was a lesson a long time in the learning.  Now I try to take it graciously and as a new adventure.

No comments: