Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Last Tuesday of February

This month has flown by.  I can't believe that next Sunday is Fast Sunday.

We did 2 huge books today and started on the third one.  Clyde changed something in the 'file number' and went back to continue to capture the book and we lost the 300+ pages we had already done - so we went back and re-shot the book.  We only got to 200 pages at quitting time.

Mads wants me to make Rueben Sandwiches for everyone.  The problem is that you cannot buy corned beef in Denmark.  He found a recipe and is going to make his own.  We will see how this works.  I told him if all else fails, we could do hot pastrami on rye.  He got excited and said, "We will do that one too!"  He makes me laugh.

It was a good day.  I am getting a sore throat.  I hope it is just because of the mold and dust from the books.  I don't want to be sick for my birthday.

No comments: