Monday, February 2, 2015

It is looking like a winter wonderfuland out there.

The snow has fallen off and on all day.  On grassy surfaces there is about 1 inch - everywhere else it glazing over into ice.  I might have to think about work tomorrow.  I do not want to fall down.  That is the last thing I need.

Mikkel was the first person in this morning and then Stefan.  They were so quiet we didn't realize they were there.  They decided to clean out the 'junk closet' that has old chords, cables and other computer paraphernalia.  I teased them this afternoon that they were spending too much time in the closet.  Stefan said, "We won't come out until we are ready!"  Then he and Mikkel busted up laughing.  They are both married to beautiful women and have children. 

Daniel came in so excited that the Patriot's won.  I don't think he did much work today - he spoke to everyone he could about the great game but mostly to me.  I bet we discussed it one hour in total.  Because of the weather we only had about half the office there.  When you ride a bike, slick surfaces are not your friend.

We got 7 1/2 books done.  Probably the beginning of next week we will start on some of the biggest books we have ever done.

No comments: