Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy!

The sun has been out all day and it made it to 50F!  Hip Hip hurray!  I would love it if this meant an early spring but I know that March is usually the worst month of the year here and I am going to enjoy any pleasant weather I can until then.

The guys at work knew it was Dad's funeral yesterday.  They were so sweet to me this morning - asking how it went and if I was okay.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful office mates.

We finished 2 books today and a partial again.  We did have to stop and talk to Jeppe about our reception when we leave.  He thinks we should plan on the mayor, the city council and the genealogy groups that benefit from our work.  He would also like Church members to come.  He thinks 80-100 people would be a good count!  I think they are overdoing it but Jeppe said that we deserve this.

No comments: