Saturday, February 21, 2015

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

It has rained all day long.  Our raincoats were so wet from our walk to and from the mall that they are still hanging to dry.  It has been another dark and dreary day.  However there was daylight by 7:10 this morning and it is still light enough to be able to write this without assistance.  But the lights will go on a little earlier tonight because it is sucking the light right out of the air with these heavy clouds.  Another up side - we could wear our raincoats instead of our heavy coats.  It was quite exhilarating.  Ducks were all over the grass and paths on the way there and little flowers are starting to blossom!  I love it.

My watch has been dying all week.  No glow at night and it has been losing time.  I couldn't find a watch I liked as well so I went and had the battery changed.  It cost me almost $20 but I do like the watch and it will last me for a lot longer.  I really looked at it this afternoon and she had changed the crystal on it too.  Well worth it.

Mads wants me to write down everything I need to make him a Reuben Sandwich.  I guess for my birthday I will be making everyone sandwiches.  Should be interesting.  We may have to make some modifications but we will see.

Life is good.  We are both very tired today but we have been able to take it easy and that will help with what needs to happen next week.  On Tuesday we are going to President and Sister Sederholm's for dinner again.  Elder and Sister Andersen are being released.  This is going to be hard on all of us because Elder Andersen is a local Danish missionary.  He served on the police force until his retirement and is well respected and loved by the all.  I hope they can find someone as good as him to replace his expertise.

No comments: