Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sweet is the work...

We sang 'Sweet is the Work' for our intermediate hymn today.  I started off by singing in English - something I have never done before.  Then about 1/2 way through the hymn, my dad whispered that he loved me and was so proud that I could sing and lead the music in Danish.  I cried for the rest of the hymn.

About 1/3 of the way through Sacrament meeting, I started getting blind spots and had a pounding headache.  I knew I would not be staying for the full set of meetings.  I leaned over just in time to hear Clyde say he needed an Excedrin to conquer a migraine.  I decided we would both come home.  I have slept most of the day.  Hopefully I will be up for tomorrow.

Since I have been called as the Branch Music Coordinator, I have had the 2 young women we have lead at least once a month.  They are getting more and more confident.  Today I told them that they would be very competent by the time I left in 2 months.  They both said they were not ready for that.  Oh, yes they are.  I am very proud of them.

We got the Branch History for 2014 today.  We are in almost all of the pictures and a lot of the verbiage is on us.  It is flattering but a bit over the top in my book.

No comments: