Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Sunny then Snowy Sunday

It was a wonderful day.  It was sunshiny until we got home and then the snow came.  We were glad to come in when it was sunny.  Plus we made all of our bus connections today - it was wonderful.

I was give the insight of scriptures today.  Clyde and I were studying the Sunday School lesson.  We were struck by a scripture we had never really seen before.  We have read the New Testament several times plus studied for lessons in the scriptures and yet it was like we had never seen this before.  It was a testimony to me of the importance of scripture study.  No matter how many times we open the scriptures - we can and will learn something new if our hearts and minds are open. 

One of the sisters that bore her testimony today said that she was grateful for the Gospel because it lifted her.  I could understand her Danish but was till listening to the translation.  The translator said, "She is fueled up with the Gospel".  I smiled and hope that the gospel will always keep me 'fueled up'.

No comments: