Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday - doing the usual

b
This was the scene as we walked from bus 10-bus 255S.  The city hall is on the left and a beautiful sunrise down the center.  This was taken at 7:30 a.m.  The street is H.C.Andersen Blvd.

As I left the train station yesterday I saw this.  Tuborg is a local beer company that is starting to spread into the US.  I almost lost my gloves trying to get this shot.  That would have been a tragedy in 19F temps.

Our sweet friend, Elsabeth Bloch brought me this beautiful bouquet of flowers.  I unwrapped them while I was Skyping with Heather and Evie.  Evie said they were the most beautiful thing she had ever seen (she is 7).

The top view of the flowers.

Yesterday Clyde was talking to Mads.  Their conversation made me laugh.  They were looking out the window at the sun.
Clyde: What is that bright gold thing in the sky.
Mads: I don't know but I like it.
Clyde: It makes you feel good.
Mads: It does - let's keep it!
 
We spent the day as we always do on Saturdays - shopping and preparing for the Sabbath.  

No comments: