Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Blue Planet

I apologize for the blurry pictures but when you are shooting through glass, water and 'rain' - pictures don't come out very clear.  This is Clyde in the rain forest.  It was actually misty and foggy in this room.

Sea horses from the Australia area.

A tunnel that surrounds you with water - the floor was even clear.  It was hard to walk through because there was so much movement around us.  There were sharks and stingrays in this tank.  I probably sat there for 1/2 hour and just watched.  I love aquariums.
 

This was cute because it was a long tank and named 'Finding Nemo'.  Unfortunately none of the clown fish are showing in these pictures.

This is my most favorite picture of all of them.  I might just print it and frame it when we get home.  It was a wonderful afternoon in the aquarium (almost 2 months ago!).

No comments: