Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thankful Day 23

Today I am thankful that I can be thankful.  This may sound odd.  Today in Church, Sister Krag said that as Church members we have a greater ability to be thankful.  Because we know - we have an obligation to be thankful and express it often.  Without the Gospel in our lives, they are empty.  They may be as nice as with the Gospel but a testimony is deep and helps us be aware of the many blessings and opportunities for gratitude.  I am thankful for so many things everyday that I find myself offering up prayers to a very kind and loving Heavenly Father all day long.  I am very blessed and I know it.

Time to get out my heavy winter coat.  We were below freezing all day today in the 'real feel' temperature because of wind and rain.  The actual temperature is hovering in the upper 30's. 

Church was wonderful and spiritual.  We are so blessed to have this opportunity and so many wonderful people in our lives.

No comments: