Monday, November 3, 2014

Thankful Blogs

Every November for the last couple of years, I have blogged about what I am thankful for.  I somehow lost track of the month because of not being out and about.  I will list 3 things I am thankful for today and then move on from there.

Day 1 - I am grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission in Copenhagen Denmark.  This has been one of the best experiences of my life.

Day 2 - I am grateful for an eternal companion that loves me and supports me.  On the flip side, I am grateful for a companion that lets me love and support him.

I am grateful for doctors and Rx that help us get well.  Clyde's antibiotic regime has just been lengthened to 10 days instead of 7.  He will see the doctor again on Friday.

As I was writing this, our Branch President Henrik Olsen called to check on us.  What a wonderful Branch we have.  We are so blessed in so many ways,

As an update - we are both still feeling under the weather but are getting better.

No comments: