Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful Day 14:

Today I am thankful for my father, Archie Maynard Brugger.  He has been my hero my whole life.  He has lived a life of example and love of the Gospel and love of mankind.  I am so proud that I am his daughter.  Happy Birthday, Dad.  I hope this year is a better year than last.

Pernille came in this morning to tell us about the surprise her significant other gave her yesterday.  He lit 100 tea light candles and tapers all over their apartment.  He had her wear a special dress that he picked out for her.  Pernille said she does not have a romantic bone in her body but she KNEW that was romantic (and hot and smoky!) 

Mads came in this afternoon and asked we would like a treat.  It was a hazelnut and chocolate mousse tart  and lemon and almond biscotti.  Very good.  Mads said that everyone needs a treat on a dark Friday afternoon.  It was a good day.  A local radio guy came in and we spent about 15 minutes explaining our purpose and objective to being here.  He was very amazed.

No comments: