Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Foggy day in Copenhagen

We have been in a thick fog all day.  You could barely see across the street.  Not pleasant weather to be out in.  We did get a bit of shopping done and are ready for the weekend.  However, I have now gotten sick too.  I am terribly congested and my ears ache.  Not a good sign with me.  I have made arrangements for the things I need to do tomorrow because Church is not happening for either one of us tomorrow.  I was really looking forward to Church too.  We are going to a 2 1/2 hour schedule with Sacrament Meeting being 1 hour, Sunday School 30 minutes and RS/Priesthood for the last 45 minutes.  There are breaks in between meetings.  It should be interesting.

I am suddenly very woozy as my Grandma Tuttle would say.  I am dizzy sitting down - imagine what it would be like to stand up!

No comments: