Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Day 13:

I am so thankful for so many things today that I am not sure which one to mention today.  I am grateful for a good tech team that helped us get through another glitch in the computer and still be able to work through it.  We lost an hour to down time but still had 4+ hours of work done.  It was a good day.

We had 3 people come just out of the blue and ask what our purpose was in the archive.  We did have to take to explain but it was well worth it. 

Today it was pitch black when we went to work and pitch black by the time we got to our apartment.  The guys in the office think that they should be able to take time off to come in only when it is light.  I told them we would see the in February.  They are all complaining about the darkness and want to hibernate.  They all make me laugh.

No comments: