Saturday, February 2, 2013

What is the best thing you mom and dad taught you?

The Gospel of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints by far is the best things my parents ever taught me.  They taught me this by example, by actual teaching and in every word and deed that came forth from then them.  I could not have had better teachers in the Gospel than my parents.

My mother taught me that if I committed to something then I followed through and did it.  The reason that it was my mom that taught me this more than my dad was because when I needed this lesson re-enforced - Dad was not home very much.  He too is very much a stickler for following through with anything you have said you would do.

My father taught me to always be on time (early if at all possible) and to treat everyone as if they were your best friend.

No comments: