Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things About Our Daughers

Since Carianne tagged me to do something about one of our daughters' - I decided I would do 5 things about each daughter and then 5 things about all of them - to keep it even. I am doing it this way because of time.
Carianne:
1. She is the oldest of our daughters and the oldest granddaughter on my side of the family.
2. Carianne is 25 years younger than me, and 50 years younger than her grandmother and 75 years younger than her great-grandmother.
3. She has a natural ear for music and picks up a tune on the piano easily. (She plays the piano beautifully).
4. Carianne always wanted at least 4 children but has 3 beautiful and healthy children.
5. Carianne is married to a very kind and loving man.
Heather:
1. When Heather was little I was in charge of the nursery at Church. I was aggravated at Heather and asked her to sit on the steps to wait for a minute. 5 other Heathers sat down with her!
2. Heather's father picked out her name - including her middle name.
3. Heather's middle name is after my Aunt Lou and is also mine. Now her oldest daughter has it too.
4. When Heather was little and she would mope around the house, I would call her "Heather Blue".
5. Heather's husband is the most patient man I know. When they got married, Brandon told me that he would 'tame' Heather. That he has done.
Heidi
1. Heidi has always been the most mellow of our daughters.
2. We named her Heidi Noel becase she was born in December, 9 years after we met in Heidelberg, Germany in December.
3. Heidi would collect the money that was left around by her sisters and cousins when people gave the children their change. If they just left it on a table or the floor, Heidi would pick it up and put it in her purse. She did this from a very early age.
4. Heidi has a beautiful singing voice and is a great actress too.
5. When Andy came home off of his mission and hugged Heidi - I knew they would eventually get married because of Deja'Vu
Pamela
1. We had several names for Pam but had never discussed the name Pamela at all. When I looked at her I knew that was her name.
2. Pam's middle name Eloie is for a very special neighbor of my parents that the girls adopted as a grandmother, Eloie Martin. Eloie's birthday was Jan 15 and Pam's is Jan 17.
3. Pam has always acted older than her age because we have lumped her in with her older sisters.
4. Pam has a beautiful singing voice and is great actress too.
5. When Chris came over the house to home teach Pam, I knew they were going to be married some day.
Something about all our daughters.
1. They are all married to wonderful men.
2. They have given us the most amazing grandchildren ever!
3. Growing up - their favorite day at school was the day I let them pick out books from the Book Fair. (We always went way over budget!)
4. They could all swim before they were 3. (And they were good swimmers. Heidi and Pam were actually swimming before they were 1!)
5. Clyde and I are the luckiest couple in the world to be blessed with 4 such wonderful daughters that are filled with the pure love of Christ.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

That was such a cop out. I am sure you could have done 25 things about us each individually. I love you.