Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my father, husband and son-in-laws and any other man that is important in my life.  You make mothering easier because of the men you are.

Not much to report.  We had an amazing Sunday meeting.  I finally got permission to stand for the intermediate hymn.  We have done it 2 weeks now.  I have had nothing but positive feedback on it.  I am glad.  We sang 2 Danish hymns that are not in the English hymnbook.  They are beautiful and were sung with great gusto.  It was a joy to listen to them.

We learned about the friendship of Jonathan and David today.  As I was listening to the discussion, I thought of how Pam and my Grandma Sarah instantly gravitated to each other from the time that Pam was a very small baby.  They had a close relationship all along.  I KNOW they were best friends before this life ever began and were thrilled to find their kindred spirits again here on earth.  It was a very special memory.

No comments: