Friday, June 20, 2014

A Very Productive Day


This morning started off a little different from other mornings.  We took the bus because it was raining so hard, by the time we walked to the train station, we would have been soaked.  My shoes were wet by the time we got to work even though we had not walked that far.  We got to work and were the only people on the floor.  There was a big meeting at the City Hall announcing and new position that basically takes the archives and museums belonging to Copenhagen proper and putting one director over all.  Christian, who has been the archive director, was made the director over all until the new one is found.  Everyone returned to the office about lunch time.

We did 7 books today and 6 hours camera time.  We were both just flying today.  For some reason, because we were not tired before we ever got to work - we were more productive and invigorated.  We are reconsidering our morning commute now.

Yesterday as we were going through the Copenhagen Central station to catch our train, I got a very small can of Coke (less than 1/2 cup).  I was sure glad I had it in my purse.  It helped knock my head ache out that I have had pretty much all week.  Tomorrow we prepare for the Sabbath. 

No comments: