Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Nathanael!

Happy Birthday Nathanael.  I hope you have a good day.  We are so proud of you and the man you are becoming.

I can't believe Radar is a year old now!  I am sure you are taking very good care of him.  You are thoughtful and caring.  Love you so much.

Today we did 8 books and had 6 hours of camera time.  It was a very productive day.  Our office mates hold a meeting every Wednesday to report on the their projects and have breakfast.  I knew the meeting was today, so I brought in banana bread to share with every one.  Their breakfast this morning was muskox bacon from Greenland, scrambled eggs and banana bread.  They said the bacon was too fatty and VERY smoky.  Those that loved it - really loved it and everyone else told Lars not to share with them again.  The funny thing is Lars didn't like it either.  I doubt he will spend such a premium price for that again.  My banana 'cake' was a big hit though.
 
 
Today while Clyde was setting up a book, Mads came and poked him.  Clyde said, "I didn't do it."  Mads said, "No I did!"  Just Mads presence in a room makes it a happy zone.

No comments: