Monday, June 16, 2014

Congratulations to the Spurs and Their Fans

This morning as our office mate, Daniel walked in - instead of saying 'Good Morning' like usual - he said, 'Congratulations!'  I knew the Spurs has won then.  Daniel was a 'Heat' fan but has switched.  He has decided that the Spurs are a more fun team to watch and follow.  Daniel loves any US sport.  I am glad I could help him see the light!

We had a good day.  We did 8 books but it only took us 5 hours of camera time.  Tomorrow's books are even smaller. Hopefully we will get a delivery in the morning.

I was lamenting this evening and wondering if I will ever come home and not be bone tired.  Clyde said to look how far we have come.  At least now I am not coming home and going straight to bed.  I guess things are getting better.  I need to revamp my walk home.  Currently when I hit the steps at the train station, I let down.  I need to put it off to the steps of the Apartment.  Don't know how I will do it, but I need to try.

No comments: