Monday, March 23, 2015

We all live in a yellow submarine...

Today Mads was either whistling or humming "Yellow Submarine".  It made me laugh and really miss our girls. 

Jeppe's grandmother is fading away.  She was smoking in bed when the curtains caught fire.  They have done a skin graft but she will not be around to heal completely.  She has quit eating but will occasionally take a sip of protein drink.  He was very down.  I told him that I knew he would see his bedstemor again (father's mother).  He teared up and said he wished he had that faith but right now he feels hopeless.  I so wanted to hold him but he was trying to be brave.

Clyde and I felt awful all day.  This evening, Clyde is a little bit perkier and I just feel like punching someone in the face.  I think the Zyrtec I am taking is making me literally 'punchy'. 

We did 3 books and seem to finally be moving beyond the worst of the books.  For the most part it was a good day.  Jeppe came in to say that in one month it will be our last day at the archive.  WOW!

No comments: