Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Today we start our Easter Break

Today we were informed that we start our Easter break tomorrow.  There will be no one at the archive - so the alarm will be set.  We will get our shopping done for the week tomorrow because Thursday and Friday all of the stores will be closed.  On Saturday, stores will be open for a limited time and then closed again until Tuesday the 7th.  Easter is a bigger deal here than Christmas.

Anders started work today as the archive historian.  He is also going work on the presentation the archive is doing for us.  We had no idea it would end up being this big a deal.  We were told by and one of our stake reps that Elder Olsen - our area authority from Sweden has also been invited.  To me, he is a bigger deal than the American Ambassador.  Interesting how our perspective changes things.

Stefan is gone.  I hugged him and told him I was proud of him.  He told me that he would be at our reception.  I am so proud of him.

No comments: