Sunday, March 22, 2015

It WAS a beautiful Sunday

This morning it was beautiful with abundant sunshine and tolerable temps PLUS no wind.  I always take that as a plus.  Now the wind is blowing the clouds in and it looks miserable.

Clyde sang in a men's double quartet today and it was beautiful.  "Brightly Beams..." is one of my favorite hymns anyway and when it is done well, it is so inspiring.

During one of the talks - as they were speaking about Easter they spoke about the prayer in Gethsemane.  He didn't give a verse so Anna was translating directly what he said.  He quoted the prayer and Anne said, "Why have you abandoned me" instead of forsaken me.  For some reason - at least to me - abandoned is a much more desolate word than forsaken.  It really jarred me.

For some reason I am not doing very well right now.  I am quite angry and ornery and I don't know why.  I hate it when that happens!

No comments: