Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I am tired

We put in a full day today - because that is how my husband is.  I am fried tonight.  It will be an early to bed evening for sure.

Mads is beyond excited about his Reuben Sandwiches.  We are going to make them Friday for lunch, using 2 fry pans on the hot plate and 3 sandwich presses.  Should be interesting.  The corned beef has now been cooked and it smells amazing.

On March 25, we are going to have group shot of everyone in our office group.  I am so excited.  I told Elisabeth that all I wanted was a 'family shot' of my loved ones in Denmark.  So glad we are taking it before Stefan leaves.

Daniel had one meeting after another today.  He started to go home about the time we left.  I asked him how he was doing and he said that he had been in meetings so long that his head was heavy (you know so filled it was going to explode!).  I love these guys.  I love that they talk to me and tell my how they really feel or tease me like family members do.  They are very special to me.

No comments: