Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Wild Weather day

Today we have had rain, snow, sleet, hail and sunshine.  It was very foggy when I first got up this morning.  I think we have seen all the weather patterns today.  It has been interesting to say the least.  Glad that I convinced Clyde to stay home at least one more day.  I had to scold him and tell him that going in sick does no one any favors.  In fact it is quite selfish.  I hate that people go to work sick.  I get sick so easily I think it is a disservice to someone when they show up sick.  I always get it.  That is why I am so careful to stay home.  I might stay home for allergies -but if I don't feel well - I don't go to work.  Besides when you are sick you are never at your best.

The Brooke's called us during dinner.  D-cam would not shut down.  It looks like this sort of thing happens after a few months on the camera.  Hope they don't have the major problems we have had.

No comments: