Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday my Bella

Today Lars came and showed me a screw and then said, "In Danish to have a loose screw or lose a screw means you are crazy."  I told him it was the same in the US.  He said that the surgery to take out the screw was painful but he will recover.  Then later he showed me that he broken his screw so it couldn't be replaced.  He said, "I will never be the same again."

We started on the moldy books and I ended up coming home early.  My head is still pounding.  This is going to be rough.  They have been stored in an old meat packing warehouse.  Apparently a couple of months ago the roof sprung 'another' leak.  Needless to say, these books did not need any more water on them.
Happy Birthday, Bella.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Congratulations on being old enough for Young Women's now.  We are so proud of you.

No comments: