Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Danish "Family" Pictures

Today Mads and Jeppe came up with the great idea of taking a picture of everyone in the IT family for a 'family' picture.  Stefan leaves on Tuesday and we leave in less than a month.  Mads, Jeppe and Frederick scouted out for a location and at 11:30 we all headed out and had 20 minutes of laughing and having fun.  I sat down on the bench with Pernille and then Lars sat beside Pernille and Frederick sat by me and put his arm around me.  He refused to move for Clyde.  We giggled and laughed and had an amazing time.  Here - you say applesin (apple-seen) for pictures.  I told them we said cheese but in our family we say 'Texas'.  It was so much fun.  I really am going to miss these guys when we leave BUT I have promises from several of them that they will come and visit us.  That will be a fun treat to share with our personal family.

Jeppe's grandmother passed away yesterday at noon.  He is very sad but realizes it is a blessing she does not have to suffer anymore.  He told me he as finding great peace in the April Liahona. 

We did the last of the horribly moldy books.  The next series looks good.  We did 4 large books today with almost 6 hours of work. 

I have quit talking an antihistamine and I no longer want to punch everyone out.  Nice to know it was an easy fix.

No comments: