Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring is coming!

It is 6 p.m. and I can write this without the aid of a light!  The sun is just setting and it is glorious.  I can handle anything when the sun is shining.

Today we got to work and downloaded our external hard drive.  It downloaded a new version of d-cam that we HAD to install in order to go on.  We don't have access to the internet and couldn't get the one little piece of the puzzle to move on.  Bo came in about 9 a.m. and was concerned because we were not digitizing. Clyde explained the issue and Bo immediately went in and downloaded what we need and installed it for us.  Daniel and Jeppe were there to help.  As soon as Frederick came in - he checked over what had been done.  Have I said lately how much I love these guys!

Clyde and I have had migraines every day we have worked on these moldy books.  We did open a window today and that seemed to help a bit but I am still light headed from this.  Can't wait to move from these books.

No comments: