Saturday, March 26, 2011

One of My Favorites

On with the topic of matching dresses...  My mom got these for the girls for Christmas just before I had Pam.  This is their Christmas picture for 1982.  It SO shows their personalities at that age.  Carianne informed me that she would make a much better wife and mother than I was.  Heather LOVED the camera and was becoming quite photogenic and Heidi had hit the age of 'stranger danger' so no matter how much we coaxed, she knew she was in mortal peril.  You will notice no one is trying to make her feel better.  By the time Pam had reached this stage, both Carianne and Heather would have tried to have calm her down.  What a difference a couple of years makes.  This still one of my favorite pictures simply because if shows off their personalities so well at that age.

No comments: