Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mourning the Loss of...

...our computer hard drive!  Yesterday we got the same virus that has our Church computer locked up.  It is most annoying and the only way to get around it was to wipe out our hard drive.  Our pictures and all of our documents (my recipes and the last couple of Christmas books) are gone.  Fortunately the Christmas books - all but this years are all hard copied and most all of the pictures are spread around.  I used to be so good at backing the pictures up but had gotten lazy.  This will teach me.  I also lost my recipes that I put in my account to save until I have tested them or tweaked them to put into the Family Recipe Blog.  Apparently they will never be now.  Tomorrow, when I have more time, I will go back to blogging with pictures.  I will wallow in my loss today, when I have time to think about it.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm sorry Beckie...that stinks. My hard drive just recently bit the dust as well. I cried at the Genius Bar at the Mac store when they told me I'd lost anything that was on it.