Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Mine is the Night:"

This was a beautiful book and much better than I hoped. I had read the book before it and to be honest was dreading having to review this one.  Fortunately from the first page of this one, I was drawn in and much more invested in the characters this time.  Marjory, who is  probably close to my age, I could finally identify with her and maybe that is why I enjoyed this book and not the last one.  It is a sweet story and I do recommend this book.  There are three story lines in this book, but the main one is Elisabeth's that takes the priority.  I also love that Jack Buchanan was one of the main male characters - maybe that is why I liked this one better than last one.


This book is reviewed for Waterbrook Press on behalf of Blogging for Books.

No comments: