Friday, March 25, 2011

Matching

This is a picture of Heather and Bella in matching dresses.  When I did matching dresses when they were little, I guess I did it too long (actually Mom did it too long) and they got to the point they wouldn't wear them.  Then one Christmas we all had matching skirts and t-shirts - so Clyde made a matching tie.  That was the last time.  Now the girls love having their girls match if they can't find something for mother's and daughters too.  Heidi and I are currently trying to find something for Anneke and Mallory for Easter that matches.  Next year it might be easier, if Mallory grows and Anneke slows down.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Children's Place and Old Navy are the easiest places to find matching clothes. I can find something for an infant that matches a size 10 or 12 - and quite often there is a matching shirt for the boys as well!