Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mother and Daughter

This is a picture of Heather and me and Pam's graduation from the University of Utah.  Of all of my daughters, Heather and I look the most alike - except she inherited the Bailey metabolism and I inherited the Buchanan.  Because I had lost weight (before all of the problems with my knees) - I was almost down to my ideal weight during this time.  I wish I could build up that incentive and drive again but every time the momentum gets going, something happens. I have got to get back in the groove I had 5 years ago.  This has gone on long enough.


By the way this is my 501st post.  I think it is interesting that my 500th post was a book review.  I don't know what possessed me to look and see how many posts I had done, this morning.  I was actually quite surprised I had hit the 500 mark.  

No comments: