Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Heroes

This week I have two heroes again. The first one is Carianne since she turns 31 years old tomorrow. I dreamed and waited 5 years for her birth and was so thrilled when she came into our lives. As with her sisters' she is loved and cherished. I am so proud of her and the mother she has become. She is an amazing daughter, wife, sister and mother.

The second hero is my physical therapist Joe. Today I graduated from having to visit him twice a week and to be honest there is a little part of me that is going to miss him. I am grateful to him for teaching me well enough that now I am able to be on my own. I have the tools to progress so that now, as long as I do my exercises every day, I will be pain free and quickly heal to 100% from my surgery. I will always be thankful for Joe and what he has taught me. Hopefully it will be a very long time before I have to visit him professionally again.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Thank you! That is so cool to be someones "hero." I love you and miss you more then you know. Especially on my birthday!