Tuesday, September 2, 2014

There once was an ugly duckling...

Clyde and me on Ven.

A mother swan and her cygnets.
 

Me, walking and eating an apple that Elisabeth and Clyde picked along the path.  Really good apple!

Still working lighthouse on Ven.



Cute little outbuilding I saw.  I liked all of the entries on it.  The lavender in the front of the picture smelled heavenly.

Our dear friends Elisabeth and Helge.  Daniel (in the background) brought me some 88% cocoa chocolate today.  I don't usually like dark chocolate but this was really good.  He also thanked us for going.  He told us that he really enjoyed our company on Friday.  Oh, and today Lars decided I would be his mother/mother-in-law and he would like me to make ham and bean soup on the day his 'mother' has to cook.  I told him I could do chili but everyone said that ham and beans sounds incredible right now and it wouldn't be too spicy to eat!  And thus ends our day on Ven.

No comments: