Sunday, September 21, 2014

Just not my week

We went to Church this morning.  We almost missed our connection.  Had the second bus not been a bit behind schedule, we would have had to wait for 20 minutes for the next bus and just gotten to Church in time to go up and lead the music. I also asked about a dozen people if they would do a musical number for the week of Branch Conference (solos, duets and quartets) and was turned down on all requests.  I finally asked Clyde to get together a solo.  He, of course said yes.

We came home right after Sacrament Meeting.  We both got hit with migraines and ended up sleeping for over 2 hours this afternoon.  I have a hangover but Clyde is feeling much better.  I wonder if it is bug rather than a normal migraine.  We never get a migraine at the same time.

No comments: