Thursday, September 11, 2014

O What a Day!

Glitches on top of glitches.  Frederick came in and diagnosed the problem as a software problem.  He thinks that the computer gets stuck on a loop and can't get out of it.  After we came to a conclusion and strategy to work through everything - it didn't do it again.  10,010 images for the week is not shabby work.  Tomorrow is our presentation at the City Hall for mostly professional genealogists.  There was a program on what is Danish Public radio about the Mormon's and their search for records.  We are going to try and see if it will be replayed and we can listen to it on our computer.

We were hoping to go to Tivoli tomorrow but it isn't going to happen.  Kind of sad.  Clyde does not really want to go to Tivoli.  I just want to go through one time - mostly for my mom.  I know that sounds odd but my mother never came when it was opened and I would like to wander through one time for her.

No comments: