Monday, September 8, 2014

So much to say...

This morning, we went to get on the bus and I couldn't find me 'periode korte' (bus pass).  I ran to the apartment and tore everything apart and couldn't find it.  I used our 'klippe korte' when we got on the bus but I just prayed I would find it.  I am obsessive about the stupid thing and couldn't understand what happened to it.  All of the sudden a little voice whispered - 'Look in the inside zipper pocket of your purse.'  I did and it was there.  I have NEVER put my card in that pocket.  It was truly a miracle.  Prayers are answered.

We have a new focusing program for D-Cam at work.  You hit auto focus and a number pops up.  You think you can do better so go up or down.  Problem is that there is no guarantee if you go up that the number will go up.  You don't have anyway of knowing where you will end up and you have to end on a right click.  Clyde and I have dubbed this gambling.  I have had to tell Clyde to accept what it given and be content - as soon as the writing is sharp.  Sometimes he listens.

I love Danish sandwiches.  Have you had fresh cucumbers instead of pickles on your sandwich?  What about thinly slice carrots or radishes?  Danes rarely put lettuce, or pickles on their sandwiches but they do put on a variety of thinly slice vegetables instead.  You don't need condiments - the sandwich sings with the freshness

Wishing I was with my girls right now.  Can't wait to see them.  Thankfully the time is flying.

No comments: