Friday, August 22, 2014

Rough Night

I was up with a fever most of the night.  I am feeling some better today but this evening I am achy all over again.  That is never a good sign with me.

I forgot to tell about the bus ride home yesterday.  We got on and I was knitting.  (I am knitting a shawl for myself for the coming months.)  Two little girls got on and practically climbed into my lap to watch me knit.  They are about 7 or 8.  One of the girls looked at the other and said (in Danish) - "When I learn how to do that I will make you beautiful things."  Made me smile.  They stood right next to me and talked like I wasn't there.  I found it interesting that in a bus - they chose to stand by me (the bus was packed).  They worked their way and fixed it so they were right by me until their stop.  I must have looked safe to them.

No comments: