Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Good Sabbath Day

We had a good day today.  We had a substitute accompanist for Sacrament Meeting.  Jerrn usually plays but had a meeting for work (he is operations manager for the Thorvaldsen museum).  He asked his grandson to play.  No one had any idea that Kasper could even play.  He did a beautiful job.  The Spirit was strong in the meeting.  So glad I had the opportunity to be there today.

Clyde and I will be the speakers next week.  I haven't used the talks and testimonies that Andreas Birk and Logan Wooden helped me with before I came.  I am going to use those next week.  I just need to polish pronunciation and I should be ready to go.

It has been a good week.  I am looking forward to a new one.  So glad that we are in Denmark to serve the Lord.

No comments: