Monday, August 18, 2014

Chilly Monday

We never got out of the 50's today.  It has been raining all day and there is a touch of autumn in the air.  I hope this is not a preview of a rough winter.

Had a wonderful time with Terry and LaDell Orgill.  We literally just picked up where we left off.  LaDell has always felt like a sister.  We were so comfortable around each other that it was not trying at all.  In fact it was rejuvenating to be together.  It was like a vacation yesterday.

We had a good day at work.  So glad we figured out the bus route home.  It might take 10 minutes longer to ride but we get off practically at our front door.  So much better in inclement weather.

My dad and stepmother moved into their new home on Saturday.  Heidi will be staying in the 'family home' with her family until we get home.  I guess that my dream is coming true.  I have always wanted to live in that house - ever since I can remember.

No comments: